talk to a human

If you have any questions about our products & need some advice then get in touch with our team.

Call: 0161 615 1270

Global BGP IP Transit

Our Global IP Transit service is available either statically routed or as a dynamic BGP feed.

This is a tier-2 IP transit service mix

This is a tier-2 IP transit service mix, consisting of approximately 70% direct peer routes with the remaining 30% made up of routes from carefully selected and monitored tier-1 global carriers.

This service is available in capacities from 10Mbps to Nx10Gbps and can be delivered at all of our on-net datacentre locations. See our POP list for more information.

Our massive scale and buying power allows us to offer the best rates in the industry - we always welcome the opportunity to beat a competitor's genuine quote, so please don't hesitate to contact us for the best possible pricing.

This service can be invoiced directly in £GBP, $USD or €EUR

Request Further Information

Technical Support

24/7 support on support@m247.com
or call on 0161 615 1270

Customer Feedback

"The business world is a tough world but what’s made it a bit easier for us recently is being fortunate enough to deal with M247”

Martyn Bennett - Creative Marketing Group